Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rachael's Bridal Shower

My baby sister is getting married!



We had her bridal shower down in Portland this weekend and it was so much fun! It was great to meet Brian's side of the family and finally meet all of her friends. She looked beautiful and received many wonderful gifts.

The beautiful flowers I got to take home...

The name tags that I made...

When the shower was over, we accompanied her to the bridal shop so she could try on her dress and pick out a veil. Her dress is STUNNING! I can't wait to see her in it on the big day!


The wedding is on May 29th and should be a great event...especially since Elleanor, Ainsley and Emerson will be three of the six flower girls! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great time! Those name tags look very crafty and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun weekend with you - thanks for all of your help with the shower!

    ReplyDelete