She is such a good baby! She just goes with the flow...or the car, as she does a lot of running around for Elleanor and Ainsley's activities! :-)
She hardly ever cries and loves to be entertained by her sisters.
I think because I know she is my last child, it makes me a bit sad to think that I will never have another baby at this age or stage. I really need to take in each and every moment. So many people have told me that I will miss this time one day. It is so hard for me to realize this right now, as our house is SO busy, but I know it is true...




Such cute pictures! I agree, take hold of this precious time and try to enjoy it as much as you can! I totally understand how hard it can be to remember that when you have other children running around in circles! I get sad too, especially when Owen starts out-growing things and I am now taking them to re-sale shops...never to see a size "newborn" clothing in the house again...
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your family!
She is such a little doll! I know what you mean about trying to appreciate everything at this stage but also being so busy that you sometimes forget how precious it is ~ we're right there with you. As much as I love all of the "new" stages, I am sad to think I will never have another little one to just cuddle and sleep on my chest :)
ReplyDelete