Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Hunting We Will Go...

As a Christmas present to Joe last year, I arranged a week long hunting trip with his good friend, Aaron, in Idaho.

One of the items on his "bucket list" was to successfully hunt a bear. Joe has been hunting for bear since 2006, but has been unsuccessful . . . until this year.

He admitted tonight that he thinks I know more about how to arrange a successful hunt then he does. We've already been discussing (that's the polite term for arguing) about where the bear rug may go in the house...or the garage!





3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Joe! So glad to see a picture of him and the bear. Can't wait to hear/see what you decide to do with that rug ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, you are such a good wife! I don't think I could handle Kyle doing any hunting, period! What a great present to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh...don't really know what to say. At least you have a happy hubby!

    ReplyDelete