LOVE the last pic of Joe and the girls! Such a fun day for the girls I'm sure....
How fun!!! Love the pictures, just need to see a few with Mommy in the mix ;-)
Great pics! I was thinking the same thing that Nikki said...where's Mom??? We're always BEHIND the camera, eh! Looks like CA is treating you well!
Love your pics!!! Your girls are adorable!!! Julian is amazing in the fall-glad you heard about it and went-what a fun day!!
LOVE the last pic of Joe and the girls! Such a fun day for the girls I'm sure....
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! Love the pictures, just need to see a few with Mommy in the mix ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I was thinking the same thing that Nikki said...where's Mom??? We're always BEHIND the camera, eh! Looks like CA is treating you well!
ReplyDeleteLove your pics!!! Your girls are adorable!!! Julian is amazing in the fall-glad you heard about it and went-what a fun day!!
ReplyDelete