We have known for quite some time about Emerson's obsession with animals. She LOVES all animals and plays with them night and day. They are, by far, her favorite toys!
Her favorite animal varies from day to day, but I have no doubt in my mind that she will have a career that involves some type of work with animals one day. (I shudder to think, as animals are not my thing - at all!)
She has recently corralled Abigail onto her animal bandwagon and they happily (usually) play animals together on a daily basis.
Lining up to march one - by - one...
The other afternoon they asked if they could use the cereal and cracker boxes from the pantry. I thought they were going to play grocery store but they had an even better idea...
They created a zoo for their animals and the boxes acted as cages! Hard to see from the picture, but there are animals in there among the boxes!
I am thinking that Santa may be researching zoo/farm/barn ideas as gifts for Emerson and Abigail this year! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment